Cas Peace is on my list of favourite authors

I was never a fan of fantasy until I read Cas Peace's first two fantasy novels, King's Envoy and King's Champion, in her Artesans of Albia series.

Other fantasy novels had me scratching my head trying to remember the awkward names of people and places as well as the often difficult-to-picture strange surroundings.

But Cas Peace makes you feel as if you are right inside her novels, with imaginative yet memorable names and descriptions.

However, the highlight of Cas Peace's latest fantasy novels are the amazingly larger-than-life yet very real characters, and her ability to keep you hooked to the last death-defying minute, unable to put the book down and gasping for the next one the second you finish reading.

The Artesans of Albia series describes what happens when a terrible weapon is discovered, a weapon that has the ability to damage the metaphysical powers of Artesans who live in the realms, if not the realms themselves.

Taran Elijah, a young Artesan who is trying to improve his metaphysical prowess, discovers the
weapon. He survives contact with it and when he seeks help, he meets Major Sullyan of the High King's forces, a young and desirable woman and an immensely strong and brave Artesan with advanced powers.

Sully, as her friends know her, ends up in terribly dangerous and life-threatening situations, which, if it wasn't for her staunch friends, she has little chance of surviving.

I'm not going to say more as I don't want to give the plot away, or your enjoyment of reading these fine novels.

As for me, I'm waiting for the release of the third in the series so I can see how Sully gets herself out of deep trouble, again!

So, if you want to experience some amazing fantasy, just jump onto Amazon.





Also available from Amazon.com

No comments: